Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thomas Brin: Episode 3 Update

To see Thomas Brin in action, visit the official movie site at: The Adventures of Thomas Brin

----------------

Well, I hate to do this to the millions of Thomas Brin fans out there--okay, TB has been downloaded over a million times but I have no clue how many fans TB actually has--but, due to some technical crud, the release of Episode 3 of The Adventures of Thomas Brin: Gardens of Tomorrow is going to be pushed back about one week--or so. With my limited budget, my Mac computers are at their wit's end churning out animation after animation.

I was literally down to the last animation and I just was not happy with it. Since I'm trying to improve the production values (story, acting, lighting, animation, compositing, etcetera) with each new episode, I thought it best to push back the premiere a week to give me time to fix the final animation.

But, there is a way that setbacks like this could become a thing of the past. If only some of you wonderful TB fans out there would buy some of the exceptional TB merchandise at the
Thomas Brin Store
, then maybe I could put together a small rendering farm and produce more episodes in fewer hours! Oh, the 2007 TB calendar will be available in the store after Episode 3 is released. Yeah, I need time to make the calendar too.

So, to keep you going another week (I hope), here's another screen shot from Episode 3:

Thomas Brin Episode 3 photo #3

Please, take a moment to share your thoughts and make comments. None of you have ever bothered to do so via this blog. I mean, come on, this is new media at its finest. You are being asked to participate in this saga and I really will listen to and appreciate your input--whether positive or negative. What old media company ever says that? So, let me have it!

No comments: